The YNA Collective is open to anyone aged 16-25 based in (or with links to) Norfolk.
Through regular online meetings, training sessions, creative workshops, the Collective develop the skills and knowledge to enable them to produce and promote creative events, activities and exhibitions.
Members of the Collective have the opportunity to:
- Produce, promote and manage virtual creative events and exhibitions
- Learn and develop new creative skills alongside professional artists
- Gain training and mentoring from industry professionals
- Develop knowledge of the creative and cultural industries
- Record and document projects through film, photography, writing blog posts and gathering audio recordings for podcasts and radio broadcasts
- Become ambassadors of youth arts and cultural development in the Norfolk area
- Enhance CV’s and career prospects
- Work towards a bronze and silver Arts Award
Due to the Covid-19 situation all YNA Collective activity is currently taking place online. Sessions will be held via Zoom, unless otherwise stated.
HOW TO APPLY
All you need to do is get involved is head to our YNA Collective page and fill in an application form, telling us a bit more about yourself and your interests.
The deadline for applying is Monday 28 September, and our first taster session will be on Wednesday 30 September, 5.30pm via Zoom.
If you have any questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org